Does our body “record” everything we eat? And is all fat created equal?
We all know junk food is bad, but can you eat a couple of healthy meals tomorrow to offset binging on junk food today?
A group of researchers from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev tackled these questions in innovative, long-term human trials, applying clinical methodology used for testing new medications.
Find out their conclusions here.
This research was supported by the following sponsors:-
• European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes (EFSD)
• Israel Science Foundation (ISF)
• Binational Science Foundation (BSF)
• Israel Ministry of Health
• National Institute of Health (NIH) USA
• Dr. Roberts Atkins research foundation
• S. Daniel Abraham Center for Health and Nutrition