Cow’s milk proteins can pass through breast milk, which may explain why maternal dairy-free diets are so effective in treating infant colic.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting:
Isn’t that horrifying about the open heart surgery? I’ve grown more and more cynical over the years, but it still shocks me how terribly wrong the medical profession can be in the face of overwhelming evidence and basic common sense. Now that graduating medical school classes are approximately 50/50 women and men, hopefully things will change for the better.
More on dairy in infancy and childhood:
• Cow’s Milk Induced Infant Apnea (
• Cow’s Milk Casomorphin and Crib Death (
• Cow’s Milk Casomorphin and Autism (
• Childhood Constipation and Cow’s Milk (
• Formula for Childhood Obesity (
More on healthy pregnancies:
• The Wrong Way to Detox (
• Meat Fumes: Dietary Secondhand Smoke (
• How Long to Detox From Fish Before Pregnancy? (
• Diet Soda and Preterm Birth (
• Caution: Anti-inflammatory Foods in the Third Trimester (
• Heart Disease May Start in the Womb (
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and he’ll try to answer it!
Image Credit: OmarMedinaFilms via Pixabay and MarkSweep via Wikimedia.
• How to Survive a Pandemic:
• How Not to Die:
• How Not to Diet:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast :