Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting:
DESCRIPTION: A more plant-based diet may help prevent vaginal infections, one of the most common gynecological problems of young women.
More on the detrimental effects of saturated fat in videos such as:
• Beauty Is More Than Skin Deep (
• Breast Cancer Survival, Butterfat, and Chicken (
• Dead Meat Bacteria Endotoxemia (
• How to Help Prevent Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms (
• Saturated Fat & Cancer Progression (
• Trans Fat, Saturated Fat, and Cholesterol: Tolerable Upper Intake of Zero (
The fishy odor is a consequence of a compound of decay called putrescine, which is also found in certain foods. More about these “biogenic amines” in:
• Can Cellulite Be Treated With Diet? (
• New Corpse Smell (
• Carcinogenic Putrescine (
Now nasal douching is another matter. See The Risks and Benefits of Neti Pot Nasal Irrigation ( and my answer about the “brain-eating amoeba” (
More on vaginal health in Treating Genital Warts With Green Tea ( and more on achieving maximum nutrient density in Calculate Your Healthy Eating Score (
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and he’ll try to answer it!
Image Credit: Dr. F.C. Turner via Wikimedia.
• How to Survive a Pandemic:
• How Not to Die:
• How Not to Diet:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast :