Virtual vaithi channel is created exclusively for UPSC aspirants , provides you one stop solution to crack most prestigious UPSC exam. Virtually we are navigating and equipping the aspirants under one single roof.
MODULES, MATERIALS, BOOKLIST, TEST SERIES RELEASED FROM VIRTUAL VAITHI CHANNEL
ONLINE GS CLASS FOR PRELIMINARY MODULES (PAID MODULE)
1. Environment and ecology -Learn the “Nature” of environment
2. Geography -“Unearthing the Geography
3. General science-ULTRA SCIENCE
4. History ( available soon)
5. Polity ( available soon)
6. Indian economy ( available soon)
7. Current affairs ( available soon)
UPSC MAINS ONLINE CLASS MODULES
1. ONLINE UPSC MAINS OPTIONAL CLASS
1. GEOGRAPHY optional
2. TAMIL LITERATURE optional
2.INTEGRATED MAINS GUIDANCE PROGRAM (COVERS ALL 4 PAPERS)
3.INDIVIDUAL MODULES FOR
1. GS paper-1
2. GS paper-2
3. GS paper-3
4. GS paper-4 ethics
5. Essay writing
1. HIGHLY INTENSIVE TEST SERIES [HIT] for UPSC mains 2020
2. TAMIL LITERATURE OPTIONAL Test Series
3. LIKHAVAT-Daily answer writing program for 2021
5.FREE PDF MATERIALS
• (DRISHYAM- How to approach current affairs. MORE THAN 88% OF QUESTIONS REFELECTED IN 2020 PRELIMS)
• Geography optional booklist
• Tamil optional booklist
• Sociology optional booklist
• Psychology optional booklist
• UPSC plan of examination and recommended materials(syllabus and booklist)
• Species appeared in News
• 50 essential MNEMONICS
• ECONOMY MADE EASY-Tax Myths Decoded
• 100 GENERAL SCIENCE Topic for exam
• DECODED ECONOMIC SURVEY 2019 – 2020 Volume 1.
• Daily news selection from The Hindu
• Science and technology from Hindu in UPSC format
• Map infographics and various UPSC relevant pdf
• 300 days self-study plan FOR 2021 ASFRIENDS
FOR ADMISSIONS AND SELF ASSESMENT
Join virtual vaithi YouTube channel for International Relations and other updates.
” Nothing is impossible with hard work, commitment and dedication. Its always seems impossible until it’s done.”
It’s a time to brick start of 2021 preparation with positive and cheerful mind…
Make use of virtual vaithi 300days self-study plan effectively.
Followings are instruction to be followed by aspirants to crack upcoming 2021 UPSC exam.
• UPSC old question paper is the mother for the preparation go through the questions format of UPSC.
• Start from basic. NCERT is very important and foundation for UPSC
• After completing NCERT go for standard reference book. Check booklist posted in virtual vaithi channel
• Don’t read many materials instead read single materials many time
• consolidate n allocate time for prelims and Mains answer writing and for optional subjects…
• Read newspaper daily with help of DRISHYAM material and with virtual vaithi news selection video.
• Utilise government authenticate websites like PIB, RSTV, ALL INDIA RADIO daily
• Give a glance of MAP(India world map) when you are at leisure and Nap time.
• Practice CSAT at least weekly once if u feel maths is difficult. Have UPSC previous year question paper for model and guidance for practice.
• Do revision of some areas frequently like Mnemonics, indices, organisations, rivers, National park etc. Which can be easily scored.
• Cross check yourself with test series so that you travelling at right track. “The more you Sweat in practise the less you bleed in battle”. So, practice many test series and find your strength and weakness.
• Don’t read anything new on Sunday. Allot every Sunday as revision day for that whole week wat u studied.
• Last but not least. “sound body is the product of the sound mind” is important for every UPSC aspirants … Maintain your health Be fit and healthy with proper diet, proper biological sleep, exercise or meditation .
“Starting is always difficult, but every desire is attainable.
So, don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits”.
All the best Asfriends!!!