Pan seared salmon with lemon butter sauce – this recipe is so rich and delicious. The sauce is creamy and full of flavor. This recipe not recommended when you are on a diet.
More Lunch/Dinner Recipes:
Salmon Patties (salmon Cakes):
Shrimp Scampi with Pasta:
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2-4 salmon fillets (180g per fillet)
1/3 cup (75g) butter
2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice
2/3 cup (160ml) White wine – optional /or chicken broth
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Remove the skin from salmon fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter over medium-low heat. Fry the salmon on both sides until golden, about 3-4 minutes from each side.
3. Add to the pan white wine, lemon juice, lemon zest and heavy cream. Cook the salmon in the sauce for about 3 minutes and remove from the pan.
4. Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Add chopped parsley and stir. Reduce sauce by half until thick.
5. Serve the salmon and pour the sauce over the salmon.
• In the video you can see me cooking only 2 salmon pieces, but this recipe serves 4. You can cook 4 pieces once in a large pan or in two batches, then divide the too.
• Serve the sauce immediately.
If you like me recipes, please join to “The Cooking Foodie” YouTube membership:
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.